Market & Treasury Risk Monitoring Product Manager
Product Management and Development, Risk
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Product Manager in the Market and Treasury Risk Monitoring crew to:
• work with stakeholder to build state-of-the-art risk monitoring capabilities for the firm
• understand business requirements and priorities from the risk officer’s community and translate them into technology deliverables
• build out proof of concepts, preferably through hands-on coding on advanced cloud-based platforms
• handle end-to-end product life cycle management including creation, iteration, and refinement
• act as interface between business stakeholders and your pod in an agile set-up, take effective prioritization decisions to move risk monitoring capabilities to the next level
You’ll be working within the Market and Treasury Risk monitoring crew in Pune. The team is responsible for delivering best-in-class functional solutions, hosted on latest cloud technology platforms, that empower Risk Officers to efficiently comprehend and interrogate risk drivers across their portfolios.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• good understanding of financial products and the market risk a financial institution faces from trading such products
• knowledge of market risk metrics e.g. VaR, Expected shortfall, stress etc.
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• ability to articulate complex technical problems in easy to understand language
• knowledge of market risk regulations e.g. FRTB will be highly beneficial
• hands-on coding skills highly beneficial, but not essential
• FRM / CFA Certificate an added advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Details Job Description Education12th Pass (Associate Degree)English LevelGood EnglishExperienceFresherGenderBothAddressEshwar Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104, India, KS Rao Nagar, Mangalore, Karnataka –...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Job Description : Job Responsibilities : Responsible for all DOT related work like EMF compliance and applyingSACFA...Apply For This Job
Job Details Job Description • Food ke order lena • Serve karna • Acha Customer experience dena...Apply For This Job
Job Details Responsibilities: Inbound/Outbound Calls II Good Communication • Inform customers about the company’s products/services and offers • Manage inbound/...Apply For This Job
Job Details Responsibilities of candidates include: • Doing cold calling • Identifying sales opportunities • Closing business deals • Negotiating...Apply For This Job
Job Details Job Description Responsibilities of candidates includes: • Knowledge of Career counselling to students. • Skills to convince the...Apply For This Job