Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
· Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, and CV Loans.
· Implement a financial partner visit plan and maximize face-to-face meetings.
· Achieve targets in line with the organization’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
· Strong communication and conflict management skills.
· Existing relationships with Banks/NBFCs preferred.
EducationPost Graduate (Postgraduate Degree)English LevelGood EnglishExperienceFresherGenderMale OnlyAddressBadarpur, New Delhi, Delhi, India, Badarpur Border, Delhi-NCR – 110001
To Build the relation with existing clients and more. Handling distribution network or cold calling. Handling and secondary partner across...Apply For This Job
Creation of sales pipeline and lead generation To schedule and meet potential clients in person Maintain CRM with timely and...Apply For This Job
Job Details Education 12th Pass (Associate Degree) English Level Thoda English Experience Fresher Gender Both Address Malad, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra,...Apply For This Job
Job Details Responsibilities of candidates includes: • manage filing documentation • other office work related to the business • Knowledge...Apply For This Job
Job Details Job Description Candidates for Computer Operator should have detailed knowledge of computers and must have following: • knowledge...Apply For This Job
Aditya Birla Public School require for the post of English, Hindi, History, Computer Science, Dance, Music, Art, PTI, Primary and...Apply For This Job