• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and
evaluating their position in the industry.
• Researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
• Researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on
industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Social media networking
• Cold calling
• Communication Skills
• Lead generation
• Prospecting and closing of sales
Edugorilla Community is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Business Development Associate for 10 open positions at Lucknow in Indira Nagar locality. Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 15,000 INR and can go up to 22,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed Graduate degree and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Good English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM and will have 6 working days i.e., monday – saturday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to apna website or app and apply for this job with 337864582 or call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 13-Nov-2021.
For more details, check out apna and find job opportunities for Full Time Freshers. Through apna, you can find jobs in 21 cities across India. Join NOW!
Education 10th or Below 10th (High School) English Level No English Experience Fresher Gender Both Education 10th or Below 10th (High School)...Apply For This Job
Job Details Responsibilities of candidates include: • Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service • Maintain outstanding...Apply For This Job
Job Details Education 10th or Below 10th (High School) English Level No English Experience Fresher Gender Male Only Address LAKHU DA...Apply For This Job
Education Graduate (Bachelor Degree) English Level Good English Experience Fresher Gender Both Education Graduate (Bachelor Degree) English Level Good English Experience Fresher...Apply For This Job
Education 12th Pass (Associate Degree) English Level Thoda English Experience Fresher Gender Both Education 12th Pass (Associate Degree) English Level Thoda English...Apply For This Job
Job Details Job Description: Generate leads that develop into new client. Identify and asses client’s need to provide best solution....Apply For This Job